What is Building Commissioning?
It is a systematic process for coordinating investigating, analyzing, and optimizing the performance of building systems through the identification and implementation of low/no cost and capital intensive Facility Improvement Measures and ensuring their continued performance. The goal of commissioning is to make building systems perform interactively to meet the Current Facility Requirements and provide the tools to support the continuous improvement of system performance over time.
- New Building Commissioning
- Existing Building Commissioning
- Integrated Systems Testing
- Geothermal Systems Commissioning
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Special Systems Commissioning
- System Testing