We Provide Customized & Energy-Efficient Solutions
Who we are:
Advanced Engineering Systems strives to improve clients’ environments through unique, long-lasting solutions that are easy to operate, easy to maintain, and highly energy-efficient. Through our professional, client-focused design services, we achieve client satisfaction while maintaining the project budget and time frame. We strive to build strong, enduring relationships with our clients and team members through clear, precise, and responsive communications; exceptional performance; and unparalleled service.
AES will maintain the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and responsibility in our
relationships with clients, professional associates, contractors, and suppliers. Believing customer satisfaction is of utmost importance in establishing both success and superior design performance, we will continue to exceed our clients’ expectations and preserve our remarkably high percentage of repeat and referral business.
- To take the time to understand your individual goals and requirements.
- To be flexible, accommodating, and very easy to work with.
- To approach your project without preconceived ideas or shortcuts in order to find the simplest, safest, most cost-effective, longest-lasting solution.
- To communicate clearly and responsively throughout your planning, design and construction stages.
- To provide thorough pre- and post-construction review to ensure all your work is done according to plan.
- To ensure your project is delivered on time and within budget.
- To provide complete operation and maintenance instructions and training for your staff.
- To stand behind our work. We won’t consider your job done until everything is working optimally, and we’ll provide consultations for one year after your project has been completed.
Incorporated in January 2003, Advanced Engineering Systems, a member of U.S. Green Building Council, specializes in the design of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Telecommunications and Life Safety Systems. Our Staff collectively have hundreds of years of experience.
The services we provide range from trouble-shooting, pre-planning, feasibility and master planning studies, and facility assessment services; through design, computer aided drafting/rendering, construction documents, and construction administration; to post occupancy and building commissioning services. We have multiple LEED accredited professionals on our staff to help in LEED certification of projects
Tools used to provide excellence in our engineering disciplines include state-of-the-art computer systems for each of our staff and industry-leading software like AutoCAD Building Systems; Autodesk Revit Systems (Building Information Modeling for MEP Engineering); Trane Trace and System Analyzer programs; GSHP Calc geothermal analysis software; numerous Microsoft products like Office and Project; Visual Lighting design software by Lithonia; and software by Adobe systems.
Our staff is currently registered in the following states. AES is willing to become registered in additional states as required.